As director of VBFA’s Logan branch office, Ray plays a vital role in teaching and training the next generation of VBFA engineers in northern Utah. He has completed hundreds of projects in Logan and beyond, and enjoys working on a variety of project types, from higher education and K-12 to healthcare and laboratories. With 100+ projects completed at Utah State University, Ray is practically a permanent fixture on campus and his expertise there is unmatched. Ray’s willingness to commit to facing his fear of heights while participating in VBFA leadership activities proves his dedication to VBFA and his team.
- Utah State University, Mountain View Tower Student Housing
- Utah State University, Valley View Tower Student Housing
- Salt Lake County, Mid-Valley Performing Arts Center
- Utah State University, Space Dynamics Laboratory
- Utah State University, Romney Stadium
- Utah State University, Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Fine Art
- Intermountain Health, Logan Regional Hospital Cancer Center